About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Sunday, September 03, 2006

September 3, 2006

Another nice day, about 70 degrees. I sat outside again this morning and drank my coffee. Not many humming birds today though. Granddaughter spent the night, she is getting older and it takes more to entertain her. We painted our nails and played games, I am running out of ideas. Grandson is happy just playing on the computer.
I am wanting to get outside and do some digging. move a few things around and maybe get rid of a few plants. I love ornamental grasses, but my zebra grass I have fell over, it looks good, but I wanted it to stand upright. I am going to order some northern lights to plant around the patio. It doesn't get very tall.

No comments: