About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Thursday, May 11, 2006

may 11, 2006

Beautiful day, a little chilly, sunny and very windy. I think it got down to 49 degree last night. I wouldn't care if the weather stayed like this all the time. I am a fall and spring person, winter is okay, if we don't get a lot of ice. We don't get much snow, usually ice storms.

I left work early today, was not feeling well. Checked my sugar it was fine it might have been from not sleeping last night. My hips were hurting, haven't bothered me in a while, I did sorta do the splits when I mopped the batheroom Tuesday. Right leg went one way, left the other way, caught myself on the vanity so I did not go all the way down.

Went to Toad Suck Daze in Conway last Friday night, that was the biggest mess, I don't think they realized the turn out they would get from their concerts. They had David Aldean and Merinda Lambert, people took chairs to sit in at the concert but when the stars come out on stage everyone has to stand up. I have never seen so much pushing and shoving and rude people. I got my picture made with Miranda Lambert, grandson snapped the picture before I was ready, needless to say, I have a weird expression on my face.

No comments: