About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Monday, May 29, 2006

May 29, 2006

Today is my husband's birthday, # 61. We are getting old. Had the kids over for ribs and stuff. I made homemade rolls for him, he thought that was a good birthday present. I haven't done much cooking lately, usually on the holidays we cook out or something. Justin said we haven't done this in a long time, so I need to try and feel better so we can do it more often.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow with the foot doctor. My right heel is so sore, it is hard to stand for very long. I think my left heel is getting sore too, not sure if its my arches or a heel spur, it is so painful. Dr. Yates gave me a shot in my left hip, it made it feel a lot better, so I thing I want one in my heel. I am going to Nashville and will be doing a lot of walking, I am so excited, we are going to the country music festival, it will be so much fun if my heel is not hurting. It is going to be fun anyway.

No comments: