About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Sunday, December 10, 2006

December 10, 2006

Today is my first grandson's birthday. He is a dad twice now, I wish he was still that cute little boy that always called on Friday night to spend the night. My second grandson will be 21 the 14th of December. They are sure growing up. They get older and don't need grandma much anymore, I sure do miss that.
I got my tree up today and my youngest grandchildren came over to help me decorate it. I get tired of putting it up and taking it down. We are getting new flooring put in on the 27th, so I will have to take it down the day after Christmas. I am excited about the flooring, we haven't done any in about 15 years. It will be like moving, I have so much stuff I have to pack up.
I baked a cake today, called Banana Split Cake, it sure sounded good, has to be with all the good stuff, pineapple, bananas, cherries, coconut and pecans. Cream cheese frosting. Yum and here I am a diebetic but I am going to have some anyway.

No comments: