About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Thursday, December 21, 2006

December 21, 2006

Another sleepless night. I was sleepy this afternoon at work, but not now. I have got to wrap the rest of the presents, I am not really in the mood for christmas this year. Two presents are wrapped and my granddaughter did those. I will get some done tomorrow evening and put them under the tree.
I mixed up some deer summer sausage, I have to bake it tomorrow night, this is the first attempt I hope it is good. You have to bake it for 8-10 hours at 150 degrees. Surely it will taste good. I wish I had a sausage stuffer on my mixer. I guess I will wrap this in plastic wrap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you updating again