About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Sunday, April 01, 2007

April 1, 2007

I cannot beleive that its already April. The older I get the faster time goes by. It is a beautiful day, the sun is shining and it is not very warm. The night was cool and I slept very well.

I got my 6 hours in yesterday that I have to have to continue being an x-ray tech. I have a limited license. I have been doing this since 1983, sometimes I think it is time to retire, but I don't have a retirement plan. So I guess I will wait for a while. Some days I don't think I can though gets a little rough.

I walked the Bona Dea Trail this morning, 3 1/2 miles took me about 1 hour 20 minutes. I didn't walk very fast, I have short legs and they get really tired. Ha! I have been working out daily for the past month, I was 154 when I started, I gained back up to 162 pounds. The guy at the fitness place told me not to eat after 8:00 pm. Don't eat pasta, bread or potatoes in the evening, I love potatoes. Husband does not eat many veggies, corn,peas, squash if you fry it to a crisp. He will eat salad if he has old south dressing to go with it. Anyway the scales say 156 this morning so maybe he is right and also to drink lots of water. I am going to try it for a while, I don't eat that much pasta, but I eat a lot of potatoes, mashed, fried and baked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't have corn and peas either mom. you need to go talk to that lady on main street