About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April 25, 2007

I haven't posted in a while, have some time before going to work. Got my workout in early and already had breakfast. I need to start eating something before I go, so I won't get the shakes before I get through.

Going to another concert Friday night, Dirks Bentley again. Rod Stewart is going to be at Altel Friday night too. I will be in Fayettaville to see Deirks and Jason Aldean. It will be fun, I am going with my oldest daughter and some friends.

We got a good rain last night, sometimes very hard, it rained enough that my toliets won't flush. My Iris's are in full bloom and it always rains and messes them up, my blue ones are on the ground this morning. Its almost 8:10 so I better go to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=normax valve ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the black methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg