About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

April 25, 2006

Slow day at work, did not have our boring staff meeting. The boss stayed at home waiting on the plummer. Doc took us to lunch at Madame Wu's. Susie and I were going there for lunch, but he paid for our lunch so that was even better. The food is just not as good as when the orginal Madame Wu was there. I wish she was still here, but she moved to Fayetteville and opened a place there. I got a pedicure and manicure today for $20.00. I messed up the polish on my big toe before I even got in the house. Boo Hoo!

The night is windy and cool. Temperature is 56 degrees, a few days ago it was in the 90 and we turned the air on. We got a hard rain yesterday evening and early this morning. It was storming at 4:30 this morning so I stayed home, no workout today. I did do some yoga, so I wasn't terrible lazy. The rain will be good for the garden. Make the veggies grow.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hi there, I just found your blog and enjoyed reading the diary of your life through April. I live just down the road a ways. Have a good weekend.

vette118 said...

What's really funny is there's a Madame Wu in alot of towns. We have one down the hwy. in a town of only 5,000 and it's great also.