About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April 4, 2006

It sure was a beautiful day, about 70 degress. I think I got a little red on the shoulders and neck, they feel a little tender. I got those dahlias planted today. Now I will anxiously await their coming up.

I left work early Monday, I was sick. I felt bad Sunday, we went out Saturday night to eat at Brown's Catfish and the food didn't taste as good as usual. Husband said his was very good so I think I was getting sick then. I ached all over, stomache cramps, headache not a very good appetite so I came home and slept the whole afternoon. I was off this afternoon, this is my usual afternoon off. Daughter came over we chatted for a while then she did her journal. I went out to dig some more.

Watching Marth Stewart, I always record her everyday. Sometimes it is good, sometimes not.

Going out of town this weekend. We are going to Texas for Kats Seminar. Maybe I will get a little smarter. The weekend is supposed to be beautiful and I will be setting in class all day, part of Sunday and returning home Sunday afternoon. Hopefully my husband will not get hurt while I am gone, his weekend was a better, he cut some more wood for winter. He said we are going to have to buy a new stove before the winter.

Sunday, husband and I transplanted 72 pink brandywine tomato plants. Brother-In-Law planted them in a pot and insisted we take some for our garden. We already have plenty, I bet I have 150 tomato plants growing in the green house. I think next year we need to get together and decide who plants what, so we won't have too much.

No comments: