About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Friday, March 31, 2006

April 1, 2006

Cannot sleep again, not Miss Kittys fault this time, my body hurts. I maybe exercising too much. Once I get started I don't want to stop. I got an adjustment today, my hips and legs hurt though. Backs of my thighs are really sore, that is from working in the yard Tuesday. I am going to work on the flower bed again today. I have a lot of weeds to get rid of. So far just 5 peonies are up. I some dahlia to set out, have to decide where. I also have some ornamental grasses coming in the mail soon, not sure where I want to put them. I also have to plant the dahlias somehere.

Work was better Friday, we had several patients, so the day went faster. Thank goodness its finely the weekend.

No comments: