About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

March 29, 2006

I have had a good day. Not a lot has happened today. Work was not bad, kind of boring. One new patient today, we got one yesterday. If we could get 1 new patient a day that would be good. Dr. Brown will be out tomorrow, just Dr. Foster and me. She went home sick today, so hopefully she will be there tomorrow.

Worked out again today, makes 9 days in a row. Hopefully my sugar will go back down. It never got real high, but I would like it lower.

Husband has to go back to the eye doctor Friday, hope that will be the last time. Each time he goes its $25.00 co-pay. I could have been worse, he could have lost his eye.

Vacation time is getting closer. I am a little nervous, but excited. I think it will be lots of fun to see all the stars up close.

1 comment:

vette118 said...

Tick,where are you going on vacation that you can see the stars up close? My wife and I are taking a cruise to Alaska and that's what she has been saying.