About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Monday, March 27, 2006

March 27, 2006

6:53 AM, could not sleep last night. Took a shower before I went to bed, it woke me up. Took a long time before sleep arrived. I walked on elipatial walker yesterday for 30 minutes, I am glad to get that done, every day since the 21. My sugar was 129 this morning, 128 yesterday. Supposed to eat 5 veg. and fruits a day, most I eat is fruit. I cooked pinto beans, corn bread and turnip greens last night for supper. Ate good all day long, no icecream or junk. I am going to wait a while before I start lifting weights. I purchased a pilates magic circle use it on my inner thighs.

Green house is looking good, plants are growing, the wind sure is rough on the plastic cover, several rips in the plastic around the frontdoor. I am going to try and sew it back up. I love growing my own flowers and vegetables for the garden. I have about 12o tomato plants more egg plants and peppers that I will ever eat. I tried eggplant parmsean the other day, it wasn't bad, Kenneth wouldn't eat though.

Supposed to rain this week again, we have been behind all winter on rain, then we get it all in March, it will quit and the garden will burn up just like last summer. I will have drag the hose around to keep the tomato plants going.

Kennth is not going to work today, his eye still hurts and he can't stand the light. I am going to call the eye doctor, get him appointment, hopefully I can. He is a very independent person, but when he gets sick or hurts himself, he can't do anything.

Cleaned out my closet yesterdayn now my bedroom is a mess, I was looking for ankle weights, my daughter had some, don't know where they are. I sure do have a lot of paper back books and magazine. Mostly magazines about food, no wonder I am fat. A good stack of copies from the internet. Southern Living, Yoga International, I am going to throw them away??????

No comments: