About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

March 28, 2006

I have had a good day. Started out at 6:10 this morning. This is my half day at work, so I spend most of my afternoon in the yard working in my flower beds. First I visited with daughter, then lunch, then time for weeding. I pull, dig up weeds, mulch and they just keep coming back. I am going to try and not let it get out of hand this summer. Once it get hot I stay inside. Plants are lucky if they get watered. I hope all this weeding I did today, I don't get poison ivy.

Five of my peonies are up, I still have one more to show up. Tulips are blooming. I need to get more tulips this fall to set out. I don't have as many as I did. I need to move some of my day lilies. I want to move them closer to the front of the garden so I can see them better. I need to dig up some iris they are getting thick again. I have lot of yellow with gold. Maybe I can sell them on ebay.

Red Hat tonight, we ate at Al Dente's, it was good. I ate shrimp scampi with some pasta, salad with garlic bread. First time there, it was very good.

No comments: