About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Saturday, March 25, 2006

March 25, 2006

Stay up late with granddaughter, we went to bed about 2:30 this morning. Then son-in-law called this morning at 7:30. Husband and he were going to set up deer stand. Husband manages to cut his wrist, I said need stitches, but no, not going to set in emergency for 2-3 hours. Just tape it up. Husband decides to mow, loose limb hanging in tree, he pulls it down right into eye. Cut his eye and scratched his eyeball. I did not see any thing punctured. He has not had a good day.
I planted some little seedings that sprouted, about 30 red salvia, put them out in the green house, it didn't seem to hurt them. The butterflies love the red salvia and I love the way they look. I planted some butter cups, lemon gem marigolds, the leaves smells like lemons when brushed. I have columbines, they won't bloom till next spring, same with the fox glove, if they survive. The fox glove is kind of spindly.
I am enjoying the green house. I have been wanting one for a long time, I have it full. It can get really warm in there during the day when the sun is out. My cover ripped from the wind, but I thing I can fix it .

No comments: