About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

June 14, 2006

Back at work today, Doc walks in to the front office and says the office is back to normal. I did not realize their was only the two of them while I was gone. Susie had Dr.'s appointment Monday and Tuesday both of this week. She wears hearing aides, they are going to do surgery on one of her ears, if it works she will never have to wear hearing aide in that ear again. Then they will do the other ear. Susie lives in the Ozark mountains, her sister, our boss says she will have to get ear plugs to sleep at night, all those crickets will keep her awake, she got a big laugh at that.

Nashville was a lot of fun, we listen to lots of country music, saw lots of stars. The best vacation I have ever had. One of my favorite actors is singing country music. John Corbett, I wasn't sure about his singing but he is not too shabby.

No comments: