About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

June 7, 2006

Started my vacation today at 12:30 pm. We are going to Country Music Festival in Nashville, TN. My oldest daughter, youngest grandson and some friends are going too, it will be so much fun, I always enjoy hanging out with my children and grandchildren. I have two step grandchildren I enjoy too, when they are not driving me crazy. Brother and sister so they always fight and bicker. Hopefully I will get some good pictures to share if I can get them on the computer.
Went to see my foot doctor today, I have a very sore heel, I have spurs on both heels and planter facities in my right heel, it sure does hurt. The doctor and his family are going to Nashville too. I thought that was cool we were going to the same place maybe we will see them in Nashville.

No comments: