About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Saturday, June 17, 2006

June 17, 2006

Whoopee!!! It is rainning! Husband said, "It was rainning early this morn, messed up his fishing plans, but that was alright, we need the rain for the garden". I think we are supposed to get rain all weekend. I woke up at 6:30 to let Miss Kitty out and there was a light rain then. I won't have to drag the water hose around for a few days.
My sweet granddaughter spent the night with us last night, I gave up and went to bed about midnight, I think I heard husband tell her to go to bed sometime this morning. She is still asleep on the couch, we have a bed for her to sleep in, the grandsons always had to sleep in the living room when they were younger, ofcourse, the tv is in there. I think I am going to get a small blow up bed this room, I have tv and computer in here. The house is small and sometimes the noise keeps me awake, but I was out cold last night. Usually I like Fridays nights for myself, but she wanted to be home for fahers day. I will have to take her to Wal-mart to get a card for her dad.
The rain has stopped for the moment, no it is rainning again.

No comments: