About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 4, 2006

I have just had 4 days off from work. My boss decided to take Monday off too, which is great, so I have taken it easy for the past 4 days. Well, I did can 14 pints salsa and put about 5 bags of corn in the freezer from the garden. A little cleaning and some cooking and my heel is feeling better. Back to work tomorrow, boo hoo!
My handsome little great grandson come over last night, he is so cute, looks like his dad did when he was that age. He really gets excited about trains, we live near a train track and he could hear the train whistle, he would get this big smile on his face.
Husband is leaving on vacation in the morning, he is going camping with friends up at a place called Bar Shed. I hate camping, but he loves it, use to go when our girls were younger, they are all grown up now. I like the comforts of home.

No comments: