About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Thursday, July 20, 2006

July 20, 2006

We did not get much rain yesterday, just settled the dust.Garden has burned up anyway. We got the first good mess of okra yesterday. I can have it for dinner tonight with some improved pinto beans a patient gave me this week. I gave her some vegetables and she had to give something back.

Quiet today at work, the doctor is out, I am the only one here, answering the phone and giving directions. A couple of patients have stopped by planning on getting worked in and got disappointed. I scheduled a new patient for tomorrow though. People are always stopping here to ask for directions somewhere, we need to start charging. Lol!

I was reading some of the classes for our August seminar in KC, one is called How to make yourself indispensable. I am not sure I would want to be indispensable. It is hard enough to get a couple of days off around here. I don't know what Doc is going to say when I tell him I am going to take my vacation in June again next year. I have already bought my ticket for the CMA Fest in 07. I have been here for 10 years and only get 1 week, so I think I should be able to take it whenever I want.

Its almost lunch time, so write more later.

No comments: