About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Sunday, July 16, 2006

July 16,06

Today my oldest daughter turned 40, I was almost 19 when she was born, where have the years gone. I have gray hair and my skin is sagging, aches and pains when the weather changes or it rains. I use to laugh at people saying its gonna rain my elbow hurts or my knees, or whatever, but I seem to ache more when the weather changes. I don't want to go back though. I guess I wouldn't change anything, maybe I could be skinnier. Lol.

Today husband and I prepared and canned 9 pints of salsa, I think I got it hot enough for him this year. I left the seeds in the jalapeno peppers this year, I usually scrap them out so the salsa will look prettier.

Better go, its bed time, granddaughter kept me up last night playing Bespelled on the computer, it was 2:00 am when we finally went to sleep.

No comments: