About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Thursday, February 15, 2007

February 15. 2007

I went to bed at 10:00 last night, so I am awake early this morning, I woke up before the alarm went off. I exercised Tuesday and now I have a sore foot. I went through the whole summer with plantar facitis this summer in my right foot, now the top of my left foot is sore on top right in the bend of the ankle. I put ice on it but that seemed to make it worse. My brother said it is because I am diabetic that my feet hurt. I worked out on the elipitical walker my favorite machine. I pulled a muscle in one of my calves on the tread mill one time, just walking. Maybe I just need to do my yoga. I am going to work though, don't get paid if I am not there.

My coffee sure taste good, I am a star bucks breakfast blend person.

We have a little snow on the roof tops this morning. Snow on my patio table, 24 degrees I will have to wear my coat. I usually just wear a light jacket, coats get in my way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if I am starting to get Diabetic because my feet hurt all of the time to. Maybe we just have bad feet mom.