About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

February 28,2007

The last day of February 07, as I get older time sure flies. My day is gone very quick when I am at home, but drags by at work, maybe I should find another job. Who will hire an old lady in my field when there are so many younger ones trying for jobs. I would like something else, I really don't do much at work some days, but others when you cram 20 people into two hours, my poor hips were killing me when I left work. Doc was tired too. Sometimes I think my other boss is trying to prove her point, she is Doc's wife and wants him to retire, so she is trying to show him he can't keep up anymore, he was dragging Monday when we left.

Better go, time for my shower, its already 6:44.

No comments: