About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Sunday, February 18, 2007

February 18, 2007

Today is youngest grandson's birthday. Nineteen years today, I am getting older by the minute.
He was such a honary little toot, wouldn't do what you told him to do, always an argument, but he is a good boy now. Going to be a dad in June, I think they said the 17th, I am hoping for a healthy baby, I would like to have another granddaughter.

We kept our great grandchildren yesterday afternoon, it was very enjoyable. Ethan wanted to water the flowers, he is 3 1/2 and Adison is 6 months, she always has a smile and such a good baby. Grandma was pooped. I did not have any trouble sleeping last night and my arms are a little sore Today.

We had beautiful weather today, I set out on the patio in the sun for a little while. Miss Kitty went out for a while too, I think she was enjoying the nice weather. We have had some really cold weather here lately, our winters are usually mild, this winter we have had some cold weather.

No comments: