About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Sunday, January 14, 2007

January 14, 2007

Its raining again, I don't mind the rain most of the time, it sure messes up my sewer. Its annoying when you can't take a dump in your own home, you have to go else where. I guess I shouldn't complain, some people are getting water in their homes. They talk like we may have ice tomorrow. There should be something we can do about it though. My husband is bored, he can't get outside and do anything, so he decided to take a nap. The ground is soaked. They have about 2 inches of ice in Oklahoma.
I have cleaned and done some laundry. Clean sheets back on the bed, thinking about what I can have for supper. Even Miss Kitty is restless.
I think a trip to Wal-Mart is a good idea, get me out for a while. I still have to make those snacks I wanted to make. (Apricot-Walnut Cereal Bars)

No comments: