About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

January 30, 2007


I survied another weekend attending a chiropractic seminar. I wish I could use that stuff for my mary kay business, I guess I could, I should try for the 5 year plan. The meetings are not bad, its the staff meeting we have when we get back, Doc wants to know what kind of notes we got and I am not good at taking notes. So I get stressed out, today was not too bad though. This guy Keith Maul is a good speaker, he travels all over the United States doing Chiropractic Seminar.
I have enjoyed my afternoon off, I made cookies and am baking a loaf of bread for toast. Have my chicken soaking in some salt water, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy for supper. I have some squash in the fridg, I will steam it or stir fry. Not sure.

No comments: