About Me

I am married almost 40 years, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons, 1 granddaughter and 1 great grandson and 1 great granddaughter

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

January 2, 2007

Did not get much done yesterday, I need to do a lot today, have to go back to work tomorrow. I have so much stuff. I need a storeage building for my stuff. We have two, husband has them all full of his stuff.The back bedroom is still piled up and down the hall way. This room has little piles all over the place that I haven't decided what to do with. I have to go pay for the rest of the work I had done and talk about them paying for my dishwasher that tore up when they moved it out. It was working before, I have never had to deal with this problem before.
I counted all my loose change last night, I have $80.00 to take to OK next weekend. Better get off here I have stuff to do today.

No comments: